Guest recipe and blog by Ligia / @ligiasfreshbowls
Family bbq’s, graduation parties, outdoor picnics, concerts and more… There’s a lot to look forward to this season. And it’ll be even sweeter because of all that we’ve had to miss the last year and a half...
As the event invites start rolling in, you may soon be asked to don your chef hat once again to contribute a dish to the food festivities. And if you’re like me, you’re likely always on the lookout for a treat that’s quick to make, easy to assemble and healthy.
For a delectable dessert that’s all that and more, look no further than this beautiful, vegan, no-bake probiotic cheesecake!
It’s the perfect treat for family graduation parties, Sunday picnics, or just to show someone how much you love them and want to keep them healthy. 💗🌷 Even better, it’s powered by Just Thrive Probiotic!
Did you know that Just Thrive Probiotic can be sprinkled into just about any recipe?? The Just Thrive strains are resilient and of the highest quality – So you can feel good knowing you’re treating your friends and family to a cheesecake that’s both delicious and actually good for them!
Even better, this healthy delicacy is gut-friendly, contains no refined sugar, and is gluten free too. 💗
No Bake Cheesecake, Powered by Just Thrive Probiotic Recipe
📍 2 cups raw pecan nuts
📍 1 cup soft pitted dates
📍 3 soft prunes
📍 1/2 cup coconut flakes
📍 1 to 2 tbsp raw pecan butter
📍 1 tbsp of lemon juice (optional)
1. Mix all in a food processor. Start by pulsing a few times and then mix on low to reach a sticky consistency
2. Press the crust mix into a medium size tart pan – Set aside
Probiotic Cheesecake layer:
📍 200 grams of vegan cream cheese
📍 200 grams of whipped coconut cream
📍 1/2 cup frozen Pitaya fruit (blend in a high speed blender)
📍 2 capsules of @justthrivehealth probiotic
📍 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional
1. Start by mixing with a hand mixer the coconut whipped cream and vegan cream cheese
2. After a few min add the blended and frozen Pitaya fruit. Mix again to reach a fluffy texture
3. Pour on top of the crust and place in the freezer for a few hours
4. Take out , decorate with fresh raspberries
5. Enjoy with friends and family!