Just Pets Probiotic™
A clinically proven and effective spore probiotic to help your furry friend feel their best!
In the same way that your overall health is linked to the bacterial balance of your gut, dogs of all breeds and sizes can greatly benefit from a healthy microbiome. With over 70% of your dog’s immune response residing in their intestines, a happy gut can profoundly influence how your pooch behaves and how they feel.
Just Pets Probiotic™ is the first dog-friendly probiotic supplement clinically shown to survive the journey from your pup’s mouth to their intestines. This is critical because a probiotic can’t be effective if it dies before it reaches its destination.
Our unique, spore-based probiotic strains are designed by nature to arrive 100% alive in the intestines where they can support digestive and immune system health.
For your dog, a healthy and balanced gut will:
- ● Support immune function
- ● Ease digestive challenges
- ● Promote bone and joint health
- ● Help maintain optimal energy levels
- ● Aid in healthy skin renewal
- ● Promote oral health
- ● Support healthy weight maintenance
Stress = Imbalanced Gut = Imbalanced Health
Your dog may not be on social media or have to deal with rush hour traffic, but that doesn’t mean they’re immune to physiological and emotional stress. The high intensity of our modern world taxes our collective systems, whether you’re a human, or a dog.
As the largest immune barrier in the body, the gut meets all life’s stresses head on... And it shows!
Bowel challenges are one of the top reasons why pet owners take their pets to the vet for care.
For your four-legged friend, any number of things can create a buildup of stress that leads to gut distress and suboptimal health:
Eating things they shouldn’t, dietary changes, processed pet foods, being boarded… Even you just being gone for an extended period of time can boost stress and negatively impact the good bacteria in your pet’s gut.
Fortunately, you can help restore their delicate bacterial balance with Just Pets Probiotic™.
In contrast to antibiotics, our probiotic will work with your dog’s immune system to support optimal function. In fact, research highlights that probiotics like Just Pets Probiotic™ are effective, safe, and more cost effective than many conventional treatments.
Just Pets Probiotic™ is:
POTENT: Our product contains patented probiotic strains that are guaranteed to arrive 100% alive in your dog’s gut. They’ll go to work producing digestive enzymes, supporting the immune system, and maintaining the gut barrier.
EFFECTIVE: In contrast to antibiotics, probiotics work with your animal’s immune system to improve overall function, rather than simply killing off pathogens and many beneficial microbes in the process.
PROVEN: Researchers at the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine in Romania administered a daily probiotic supplement containing the strains found in Just Thrive Pet Probiotic™ to 11 dogs for a total of 30 days. Dogs were divided into two groups: healthy dogs with no GI distress and dogs experiencing diarrhea and vomiting. Results indicated that in dogs with gut challenges:
- ● GI issues were greatly reduced, or disappeared entirely
- ● Leaky gut markers were dramatically reduced
In addition, the probiotic strains did not produce adverse symptoms in healthy dogs and appeared to reduce flatulence. 
There are 30 capsules in each bottle of Just Pets Probiotic™. Add 1 capsule to your dog’s food once daily. Capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto food or consumed whole.
Auto-Ship and SAVE
Save on every bottle and get FREE shipping when you sign up for a Just Thrive subscription plan.
You are always in control! Change your shipping date or cancel future participation at any time by logging into your account or with a simple call to customer service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll ship your next order every 30 days so you save time and never run out.
Note: Any Coupon code used applies to first order only.
All customs and/or duty charges are the responsibility of the customer. Just Thrive is not responsible for any customs and/or duty that may be incurred.
1. Parvaneh, K., Jamaluddin, R., Karimi, G., & Erfani, R. (2014). Effect of Probiotics Supplementation on Bone Mineral Content and Bone Mass Density. The Scientific World Journal, 2014, 1-6.
2. TEFANU, CL. Evaluation of The Effect of a Probiotic Product With Sporulated Bacilli On Endotoxemia In Dogs With Intestinal Dysbiosis – Pilot Study. University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Cluj-Napoca. 2019.
3. Kelley R. Effects of Varying Doses of a Probiotic Supplement Fed to Healthy Dogs Undergoing Kenneling Stress. Int J Appl Res Vet Med. 2012;10(3):205-216.
4. Craig JM. Atopic dermatitis and the intestinal microbiota in humans and dogs. Vet Med Sci. May 2016;2(2):95–105.
5. Zambori C, et al. Antimicrobial effect of probiotics on bacterial species from dental plaque. J Infect Dev Ctries. March 2016;10(3):214-21.
6. ŞTEFĂNUŢ, CL. Evaluation of The Effect of a Probiotic Product With Sporulated Bacilli On Endotoxemia In Dogs With Intestinal Dysbiosis - Pilot Study. University of Agricultural