If you feel like you have to use the bathroom every 10 minutes
And it burns when you actually do manage to pee…
Then there’s a good chance you need urinary tract support.
While both men and women are prone to urinary tract challenges, women are a whopping 8x more likely to get them. And if you’re like most women, this isn’t your first rodeo, and studies show it won’t be the last.
About 60% of women will get at least one urinary tract issue in her lifetime, and 27% of women will experience recurrent challenges within just 6 months.
Power Player #1: Pacran® Whole Cranberry Matrix
In your pursuit of healthy urinary function, it’s likely a doctor or friend suggested you drink cranberry juice. And for good reason…
The juice of the cranberry works to soothe your urinary tract. However… The juice alone does NOT work as well as its full-spectrum extract counterpart.
(Full-spectrum simply refers to the whole cranberry, vs just the juice.)
For optimal urinary health, you want the extra power of the whole cranberry – the juice, skin, flesh, and seeds.
The full spectrum cranberry offers higher levels of a naturally occurring substance known as proanthocyanidins (PACs). These potent bioactive compounds deliver powerful protection against the impurities looking to set up residence in your body.
Cranberry PACs have been shown to have an anti-adhesion effect on microbes. And if harmful microbes can’t stick, they can’t stick around.
Power Player #2: Nigellin™ Black Cumin Seed
Black cumin seed has been used as a staple of traditional medicine since ancient times.  It has a wide range of beneficial properties, including:
- Antioxidant support
- Healthy blood sugar management
- Cellular health maintenance
- Anti-adhesion attributes
When it comes to your urinary tract, healthy microbial support is the key that unlocks the kingdom. And with centuries of use to promote optimal microbial balance, black cumin seed is an obvious choice for any urinary health protocol.
The central force of black cumin seed’s microbe-fighting power comes from a compound called thymoquinone, or TQ. 
Science has been picking up on TQ because of its many health-optimizing attributes, and there are now more than 400 published studies on the effectiveness of this amazing compound. 
For our UT123 product, we’ve chosen Nigellin™ Black Cumin Seed because it’s a patent-pending, non-toxic extract that has the industry’s highest levels of TQ. In fact, it’s 300% more potent than the next competitor!
Power Player #3: Ellirose™ All Natural Hibiscus Extract
Like black cumin seed, traditional practitioners have relied on hibiscus to drive urinary health for generations. Hibiscus has a long list of beneficial properties, and supports:
- Urinary health
- Immune health
- Digestive health
- Liver health
- And a healthy inflammatory response
Hibiscus – specifically Ellirose™ hibiscus extract – is an absolute phenomenon at resolving occasional urinary tract irritation.
A remarkable clinical trial found that Ellirose™ brought unprecedented relief to women who experienced intermittent urinary tract challenges. According to the study, taking just 200 mg of Ellirose™ daily helped reduce their recurrence of urinary discomfort.
To boot, it’s been shown that this natural wonder provides broad-spectrum protection without causing negative side effects. 
Who Is This Product For?
Your optimal health and comfort should always be a top priority… Especially these days!
UT123’s ability to:
- Quickly address occasional urinary challenges*
- Activate crucial urinary health players
- Protect against harmful impurities*
- And drive optimal urinary tract function*...
...makes it an important part of your daily health routine.
When taken regularly, UT123 will help you feel confident, protected, and in control of your urinary health.
- Al-Badr A, Al-Shaikh G. Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections Management in Women: A review. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2013;13(3):359-367. doi:10.12816/0003256
- Medina M, Castillo-Pino E. An introduction to the epidemiology and burden of urinary tract infections. Ther Adv Urol. 2019;11:1756287219832172. Published 2019 May 2. doi:10.1177/1756287219832172
- Kaspar KL, Howell AB, Khoo C. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to assess the bacterial anti-adhesion effects of cranberry extract beverages. Food Funct. 2015 Apr;6(4):1212-7. doi: 10.1039/c4fo01018c. PMID: 25723356.
- Ijaz H, Tulain UR, Qureshi J, Danish Z, Musayab S, Akhtar MF, Saleem A, Khan KK, Zaman M, Waheed I, Khan I, Abdel-Daim M. Review: Nigella sativa (Prophetic Medicine): A Review. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2017 Jan;30(1):229-234. PMID: 28603137.
- Forouzanfar F, Bazzaz BS, Hosseinzadeh H. Black cumin (Nigella sativa) and its constituent (thymoquinone): a review on antimicrobial effects. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2014;17(12):929-938.
- Khader M, Eckl PM. Thymoquinone: an emerging natural drug with a wide range of medical applications. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2014;17(12):950-957.
- Hassan ST, Berchová K, Šudomová M. Antimicrobial, antiparasitic and anticancer properties of Hibiscus sabdariffa (L.) and its phytochemicals: in vitro and in vivo studies. Ceska Slov Farm. 2016 Winter;65(1):10-4. English. PMID: 27118499.