Everyday your body gets bombarded by viruses and infectious bacteria looking for a way in.
Maybe your child/germ magnet brought something contagious home from school… maybe the lady sneezing and coughing in line at the grocery store blasted you… Or maybe you came into contact with whatever’s going around while going for a quick walk outside…
If your body didn’t have a natural, built-in self-defense system in place, you’d likely catch everything and feel sick all the time.
But what if you could sail through cold and flu season without so much as a sniffle? Or navigate a plane ride and a business conference without the sneezy, achy fallout afterward? Or stay strong and well the next time your kid brings home the stomach virus du jour.
It’s possible to enjoy all these abundant health benefits… if your immune system is in the best possible shape.
That’s why you want to make sure your immune defense team – especially your army of germ-beating antibodies – is in top-notch fighting form.
Your Body’s Best Defenders: Antibodies
Antibodies are powerful, Y-shaped proteins created by your immune system to patrol for infectious microbes called antigens. (1) That nature-made Y-shape helps them latch on to antigens and quickly neutralize them before they can take you down. (2)
Common antigens include:
Any time your immune system senses an antigen, it sends out its best antibody soldiers to fight. The most crucial and plentiful defenders are special antibodies known as Immunoglobulin G, or “IgG” for sure. IgG antibodies are so important that they make up nearly 80% of your total germ-busting squad. (3)
Whenever IgG antibodies catch an antigen, they bind to it so it can’t escape. And once that antigen has been captured, IgG defuses the antigen’s harmful potential so it can’t cause any trouble. (4) Finally, IgG shuttles that antigen out of your body before it has a chance to trigger:
- Intestinal distress
So long as your immune system is in top shape and producing plenty of IgG, you’ll be able to face each day head on and feel your best.
As a bonus, IgG also lets your immune system know when it shouldn’t attack and helps keep it from overreacting. This is crucial because some of the worst damage you and I sustain happens when our immune systems don’t know when to turn off. IgG helps to regulate the immune response and prevent it from getting out of control.
If your immune system is overwhelmed or overloaded, which can happen if you’re saddled with too much stress or falling behind on your sleep or diet, your army of IgG antibodies may need reinforcements.
How To Know If Your Antibodies Need Backup
When your body isn’t producing enough IgG to keep you healthy, you run the risk of taking more “personal days” more often.
And when that’s the case, you’ll feel it. Signs that your IgG antibodies are running low and need some backup include: (5, 6)
- Feeling run down or just “off”
- Catching the same things over and over
- Lots of digestive issues (gas, bloat, diarrhea)
- Fatigue and grogginess
- Trouble concentrating
- Brain fog
No one wants to be slowed down or get sick… Especially these days!
Thankfully, if your natural IgG supplies seem like they’re running low, you can send in reinforcements. (7)
Immune System Magic in a Bottle
Supplementing with clinically proven immunoglobulin “reinforcement” supplements can be a game changer when it comes to your immune health…
In fact, a mountain of research proves that these IgG supplements can deliver welcome and sustainable health benefits. (8)
Studies show that the right IgG supplement can help:
- Support strong immune function (9)
- Promote gastrointestinal health
- Improve digestion (10)
- Manage healthy inflammation responses in the gut (11)
- Neutralize toxins and antigens (12)
With all that support on hand, your immune system can focus on what’s really important: Keeping you healthy all day, every day.
Just Thrive Ultimate IgG Is The #1 Immunoglobulin Supplement (And Your Key to Great Health)
Between stress, lack of sleep, processed foods, and environmental toxins, there’s no shortage of things trying to take you down…
That’s why we created Ultimate IgG. The easy-to-take capsules work to rapidly support your body’s IgG levels.
That means more immunoglobulin first responders where and when you need them most.
This can make all the difference whether you’re feeling run down or just want a proactive lift.
And Just Thrive Ultimate IgG stands alone in the marketplace in 3 ways:
1. Ultimate IgG contains the maximum potency
Ultimate IgG’s highly concentrated formula has more antibody power than any other product on the market, and about 3x more than colostrum products.
2. Ultimate IgG is completely Dairy-Free
Most IgG products are made from milk, which can cause low-grade inflammation in the body.
Ultimate IgG antibodies are conscientiously extracted from bovine serum, NOT cow’s milk, and found to be 100% free of lactose, casein and B-lactoglobulin.
3. Ultimate IgG is evidence-based and safe.
Decades of published clinical studies show the Ultimate IgG antibodies provide “significant benefit to the immune system…” and are well tolerated even by highly sensitive individuals.
In fact, there are NO known contraindications or any upper limit on the amount that can be consumed.
And because every Just Thrive purchase is covered by our Bottom of the Bottle, 100% money back guarantee...
You can try Just Thrive Ultimate IgG RISK FREE to see if it works for you.
If for any reason you don’t feel a difference, simply request a full refund at any time. It doesn’t matter if it’s 3 months or even 3 years later. It doesn’t even matter if the bottle is empty! You’ll get your money back any time, no matter what. All you have to do is ask.
- Aziz M, Iheanacho F, Hashmi MF. Physiology, Antibody. [Updated 2022 May 8]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546670/
- Justiz Vaillant AA, Jamal Z, Patel P, et al. Immunoglobulin. [Updated 2022 Nov 24]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513460/
- Vidarsson G, Dekkers G, Rispens T. IgG subclasses and allotypes: from structure to effector functions. Front Immunol. 2014 Oct 20;5:520. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2014.00520. PMID: 25368619; PMCID: PMC4202688.
- Forthal DN. Functions of Antibodies. Microbiol Spectr. 2014 Aug 15;2(4):1-17.
- Wågström P, Nilsdotter-Augustinsson Å, Nilsson M, Björkander J, Dahle C, Nyström S. Fatigue Is Common in Immunoglobulin G Subclass Deficiency and Correlates With Inflammatory Response and Need for Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy. Front Immunol. 2022 Jan 10;12:797336. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2021.797336. PMID: 35082787; PMCID: PMC8785394.
- Jasion VS, Burnett BP. Survival and digestibility of orally-administered immunoglobulin preparations containing IgG through the gastrointestinal tract in humans. Nutr J. 2015 Mar 7;14:22.
- Ulfman LH, Leusen JHW, Savelkoul HFJ, Warner JO, van Neerven RJJ. Effects of Bovine Immunoglobulins on Immune Function, Allergy, and Infection. Front Nutr. 2018 Jun 22;5:52. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2018.00052. PMID: 29988421; PMCID: PMC6024018.
- Shaw AL, Mathews DW, Hinkle JE, Petschow BW, Weaver EM, Detzel CJ, Klein GL, Bradshaw TP. Absorption and safety of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate in healthy adults. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2016 Dec 5;9:365-375. doi: 10.2147/CEG.S120118. PMID: 27980432; PMCID: PMC5147394.
- Petschow BW, Burnett B, Shaw AL, Weaver EM, Klein GL. Serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate: postulated mechanism of action for management of enteropathy. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2014 May 24;7:181-90. doi: 10.2147/CEG.S62823. PMID: 24904221; PMCID: PMC4041178.
- Utay NS, Asmuth DM, Gharakhanian S, Contreras M, Warner CD, Detzel CJ. Potential use of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate for the management of COVID-19. Drug Dev Res. 2021 Nov;82(7):873-879. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21841. Epub 2021 Jun 10. PMID: 34110032; PMCID: PMC9293029.