Original recipe by The Gut Healing Ninja.
These fudge-y brownies are so much more than a sweet treat. They’re packed with gut healing probiotics, too!
- 2 Tbsp Nut Butter (try combining different nut butters!)
- 2 tsp Oil (I usually use Coconut, or Avocado when I’m making these for my husband since he’s not a coconut fan)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Nut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Just Thrive Probiotic Capsule
- (Walnuts or Pecans are a great optional addition!)
1. Combine all ingredients except probiotic and nuts into a medium sized bowl.
2. Open the probiotic capsule and sprinkle the probiotic powder into the mixture.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour brownie mixture into a small pan or oven safe dish.
5. If using, sprinkle nuts on top of brownie mixture.
6. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
7. Enjoy your gut healing brownie dessert!
ADD JUST THRIVE TO YOUR RECIPES STARTING TODAY!