Only $99.00 away from free shipping!
Happy Gut Halloween Bites
Are you looking for a healthy Halloween snack that the kiddos will gobble up? One of our favorite lifestyle bloggers and certified health coach, Courtney Bursich (AKA Organic Blondie) has offered up a delicious option.
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 2 Pastured Eggs (or flax egg)
- 4 TBSP Hemp Protein Powder (or other plant protein powder)
- 4 TBSP Cacao Powder
- 1 TBSP Beef Gelatin (agar agar for V option)
- 3 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 Capsules Just Thrive Health Probiotic
- Pretzel Rods (Quinn brand is my go-to!)
For the Icing, use Simple Mills Vanilla icing with any non-dyed holiday sprinkles
- Place peeled and diced sweet potatoes on baking sheet and add coconut oil and cinnamon to top
- Roast on 350 degrees until soft (about an hour)
- Place sweet potatoes, eggs, hemp protein, cacao powder, beef gelatin, and 6-8 capsules of Just Thrive Probiotic (break capsule and pour contents) in mixer and mix together on low-medium speed
- Use spoon or melon baller to create small round balls on baking sheet and bake for 10 mins on 350
- Use pretzel rod as a toothpick and let kids dip in icing with sprinkles to garnish!
Visit Organic Blondie on Instagram here