Only $99.00 away from free shipping!
Health Empowerment Series: Episode 5
Anxiety currently ranks as the most common mental health challenge in the U.S., affecting over 40 million adults age 18 and older… And it’s becoming more and more prevalent in younger kids (nearly 1 in 3 adolescents will experience an anxiety disorder).
These are depressing stats, but there is some good news:
In the last few years, extraordinary findings have been made in the fields of mental health and mood optimization, including the discovery of a science fiction-like connection between your gut and your brain that determines how good or bad you feel.
For all insider gut/mood info, make sure to watch the most recent Health Empowerment episode so you can feel your emotional and cognitive best.
Episode Cliff Notes
- Why the root of ALL mental health conditions is largely ignored... [02:51]
- What really determines how happy or sad you feel... [03:23]
- Think serotonin (your happy hormone) is made in your brain? Think again... [05:21]
- Why some of the most popular anti-anxiety medications are built to fail... [6:07]
- Strange but true: Bad strains of bacteria WANT you to feel upset... [9:51]
- Does your stress threshold seem to get shorter and shorter? Here’s the surprising reason why... [13:16]
- The 3 major things you must do to support your best mental health... [16:52]
- The recently discovered microbe that’s been clinically shown to reduce stress... [18:29]
- Plus the brand new probiotic strain that’s being used by scientists and artists to actually get their brains in “flow state”... [19:43]