You rely on your immune system for 24/7 protection… now more than ever before. But did you know that your immune system also relies on YOU for support?
Your immune system can’t keep you safe from everything going around unless you provide the proper support it needs to function at its best.
You want your immune system to be flexible… resilient… strong… and balanced.
You don’t want it to sleep on the job or go into hyper-reactive mode.
Under ideal conditions, your immune system is able to pay attention and respond the right way whenever something threatens to take you down.
Luckily, if you know where to look, nature supplies all the ingredients you need to nourish and support your immune system.
Case in point: Polyphenols
Polyphenols are a naturally occurring nutrient that have the amazing ability to help you stay fit and healthy, making them an indispensable supporter of your abundant wellness and vitality.
What Are Polyphenols?
You may have been hearing a lot about polyphenols lately… and for good reason. (They’re so hot right now!)
These healing, bioactive plant compounds – and there are more than 8,000 of them! – deliver amazing benefits to your immune system and help keep it in top shape.
Virtually all plant foods contain polyphenols, though every plant contains a different mix and/or amount. Known as “phytochemicals” (compounds that help plants thwart competitors, predators, or pathogens), it’s polyphenols that give plants their rich color.
Some polyphenols you may be familiar with include:
Polyphenols are found abundantly in foods such as fruits and vegetables. Well-known sources of polyphenols include red wine, green tea, dark chocolate, and pomegranates… but polyphenols are also found in healing herbs like echinacea.
But no matter where you find them, polyphenols offer solid immune system support.
5 Immune-Boosting Benefits of Polyphenols
When you consume plants with polyphenols, you reap all the immune-supporting benefits. Polyphenols deliver a wealth of health advantages, but among the most important are the five ways they increase your resilience:
- Polyphenols activate the key immune cells necessary to help your body fight off infections.
- Polyphenols provide antioxidant protection that neutralize free radicals and minimize oxidative stress.
- Polyphenols increase populations of beneficial gut bacteria to optimize immune response and function.
- Polyphenols promote healthy inflammatory responses.
- Polyphenols deliver strong antimicrobial activity against infectious pathogens.
No wonder these powerful plant compounds have been revered by healers for thousands of years!
Polyphenols supply the support your immune system needs to keep you healthy and strong no matter what’s going around.
The Extra Special Power of Pomegranate Polyphenols
Pomegranates are especially rich in polyphenols, including special polyphenol type – “punicalagins” – that can’t be found anywhere else. Though many folks associate pomegranates with heart health – and rightly so – the polyphenols specific to this brilliant ruby-colored fruit can do so much more.
Pomegranates polyphenols supply superior antioxidant protection to prevent cell damage caused by oxidative stress that can interfere with healthy immune function. Highly bioactive pomegranate polyphenols have also been shown in scientific studies to:
- Significantly increase populations of beneficial probiotic bacteria in the gut microbiome
- Reduce pathogenic gut bacteria including diff and E. coli
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Exhibit strong antibacterial and antiviral properties
It’s no wonder pomegranates rank among the healthiest foods on earth.
Echinacea Delivers A Bounty Of Powerful Polyphenols
When it comes to immune-boosting herbs, echinacea takes the prize. Packed with polyphenols such as caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid, echinacea supports immune system function in several important ways.
Scientific studies show that echinacea:
- Activates important infection-fighting immune cells
- Neutralizes infections virus cells
- Prevents virus cells from entering the body and stops viral replication (making copies of itself)
- Speeds up clearance of HPV (human papillomavirus) and reduces relapses
- Stimulates positive immune responses while calming potential immune overreactions
- Reduces the occurrence and severity of viral infections such as the common cold
- Supports healthy inflammatory responses
With all of the protective benefits above, you can see why millions of people rely on echinacea to keep them healthy year round!
How To Easily Harness the Power of Polyphenols (NEW PRODUCT COMING SOON!)
A strong and resilient immune system keeps you healthy in the face of constant viral and bacterial threats. Just Thrive Immunity Plus – our brand new immune support formula – contains targeted ingredients that help activate the immune cells responsible for identifying, targeting, and eliminating those threats.
Immunity Plus combines some of the most potent polyphenols with immune-boosting minerals and Epicor®, a natural whole-food immune supplement derived from baker’s yeast.
Every capsule of Immunity Plus contains:
- Pomanox® Pomegranate Extract, which contains 300% more polyphenols than red wine or green tea
- Echinacea, the world’s most widely recognized immune-strengthening herb
- Selenium, a powerful antioxidant that offers protection against many microbial invaders
- Zinc, which is crucial for proper immune system function and response
- Epicor®, shown in 8 human clinical trials to deliver significant relief when you need it most
Take charge of your wellness and keep an eye out for Just Thrive Immunity Plus, coming soon....