Only $99.00 away from free shipping!
Workin’ On It: Your Poop, Your Emotions, and Your Health (with Meghan & Ryan Trainor)
Did you know? 1 in 4 people (mostly women) suffer from constipation...
And it’s not just an annoyance.
It’s also been shown to be at the root of many other health challenges including weight gain, fatigue, low mood, and more!
That’s why supporting a strong gut, one that naturally encourages easy bowel movements, is a foundational part of feeling your best.
Listen to discover:
- How a poop-obsession can be great for your overall health
- The one insight that radically changed Meghan’s approach to weight loss
- Why your gut may be the key to balancing your mood
- Stomach aches from food? Do this for quick relief
- Busted! The biggest lie about probiotics
- The role your gut bacteria plays in activating a healthy immune response
- The 3 most important protocols for supporting a healthy gut that’s built to last
If you’ve been looking for ways to take your health (and your regularity) to the next level, you won’t want to miss this.