Only $99.00 away from free shipping!
Health Empowerment Series: Episode 4
According to the latest U.S. data, nearly ⅓ of the adult population suffers from allergies, and about 10 million kids have asthma. But you’re not born with either, so where do they come from? And more importantly, if you or your children are currently suffering, what can you do about it?
In part 4 of our Health Empowerment Series, Just Thrive microbiologist, Kiran Krishnan and CEO Tina Anderson discuss what the latest science has to say about outsmarting allergies and asthma:
Episode Cliff Notes:
- Allergies, asthma, autoimmune issues are all the same thing (and here’s why) [02:20]
- Dairy isn’t the bad guy… You are [05:00]
- Meet your immune overreactivity police (and discover why they’re often asleep on the job) [05:53]
- Are you over-sterilizing your environment [10:55]
- Why dirt is your best friend (and the Finnish immune study that proved it) [12:30]
- You’re not born with food sensitivities… So where do they come from? [16:31]
- What functional medicine got wrong about “avoidance” [18:14]
- The biggest problem with eliminating gluten (and what you should do instead) [19:15]
- Your playbook for addressing allergies and asthma (plus the #1 most important thing you can do right now to feel your best) [22:31]