Paid Media Manager
Who we are:
As an omni-channel consumer product company, Just Thrive is on a mission to radically improve lives. We are a wellness brand that empowers people to control their health, live your best life, feel amazing….and Just Thrive.
Our flagship product is a 100% spore-based probiotic-antioxidant combination product, , featuring true probiotic strains that naturally survive the digestive system’s terrain, arriving 100% alive to the intestines to support healthy immune function, gut health and whole body wellness. Just Thrive has also launched several other unique and high quality products. We are committed to only bringing products to the market that are missing and so desperately needed and that are backed by research and science. We are also committed to having fun as a team with an incredible work culture.
What we need:
Are you obsessed with marketing? Is data your main love language? Is your inbox bursting with ecommerce newsletters? Do you introduce yourself at networking events as a “paid media guru?”
If so, keep reading…
This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, display, and social advertising strategies across DTC e-commerce and content brands.
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for creating and optimizing paid media channels to support the marketing department in our growth goals.
This role is an integral part of the marketing team, and will help drive growth and success for Just Thrive on digital platforms.
- A multi-channel wellness brand that believes everyone (including pets!) deserves access to clinically-proven supplements and the opportunity to just thrive!
- 100% growth in a thriving industry: Our company has doubled in revenue each of the last three years
- A fully remote team of aces that care deeply about empowering people to take control of their health
- A budget for employee self-care and education that facilitates and encourages training, seminars, massages, etc during normal business hours
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
You have in depth experience:
- Managing google ads, bing ads, Paid social (Fb/insta, TikTok, SnapChat, Pinterest), YouTube, programmatic, etc.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals
- Providing ongoing, actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Using ad platforms to build out creative and A/B test
- Working in/with the following:
* Google Analytics (certifications a plus)
* Compliance checks
* KPI establishment and reporting
- Learning new skills and tools and the desire to improve processes
- Employing the interpersonal skills needed to successfully (and congenially) work with designers, marketers, and project managers
You might also have:
- Experience using Google Data Studio and Excel
- Expertise mining insights from research and analytics, and the ability to provide detailed reports
- An eye for details, and a juggler’s capacity to handle multiple projects at the same time
- The desire to stay up to date on industry trends
- Interest in brainstorming new marketing initiatives with the marketing team
- Wordpress and/or shopify blog management experience
- Experience working with multiple brands at once
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of paid media buying and management, in a variety of platforms
- In depth analytics experience, using various platform insights
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming – We truly appreciate your effort and consideration.
If you feel you’re a great fit for the Just Thrive family, then we would love to hear from you. Email your resume to email@example.com
Just Thrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.