Affiliate Manager – Full-time, 100% Remote
Are you obsessed with making business connections? Is “joint venture” your main love language? Is your digital rolodex bursting with potential JV partners?
If so, keep reading…
The Affiliate Manager is a hugely important role within the Just Thrive brand architecture. You’ll be responsible for bringing affiliates into the fold and incentivizing them to take action – Sharing content and products with the market that inspires potential customers to join the the Just Thrive Family,
Day-to-day, the Affiliate Manager sources, develops, and manages relationships with partners that align with and drive Just Thrive’s strategic marketing goals.
This role is also responsible for growing the affiliate programs towards revenue and impact goals set by the leadership team.
- A multi-channel wellness brand that believes everyone (including pets!) deserves access to clinically-proven supplements and the opportunity to just thrive!
- 100% growth in a thriving industry: Our company has blasted past revenue goals each of the last three years
- A fully remote team of aces that care deeply about empowering people to take control of their health
- A budget for employee self-care and education that facilitates and encourages training, seminars, massages, etc during normal business hours
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Your experience includes:
- Identifying, sourcing and managing key affiliate opportunities
- Performing new partner acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Utilizing industry platforms such as refersion, commission junction, and everflow
- Managing commission strategies and payouts and establishing and overseeing all commission structures
- Implementing affiliate marketing activities including:
- Email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, etc to increase revenue targets
- Ongoing communication to keep new and existing affiliates up-to-speed on promotions and optimization opportunities
- This includes creating an outreach strategy for bulk emails that minimize one on one communications (bonus points for Klaviyo experience)
- Nurturing amazing relationships with current affiliates while creating new ways to grow the affiliate programs
- Handling affiliate deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed
- Coordinating with various Just Thrive teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner
- Recommending process improvements to increase revenue targets
- Providing training on affiliate management as needed
- Staying current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities
- Working with the management team to execute and close new affiliate deals
Key attributes for success:
- You have a passion for health and wellness
- You have an attitude of gratitude
- You work hard but likes to have fun while getting things done
- You’ll treat the company like it’s your own
- You go above and beyond for a customer and a partner
- You have a customer-focused mentality
- Your follow through is impeccable
- You have a track record for setting goals and accomplishing them
- You’re naturally curious, always learning, growing, and expanding
- Past employers describe you as a motivated self-starter with a strong “can do” attitude
- You have a natural gift for communication
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- 2+ years of applied experience in the ecommerce/supplement space
- Extensive experience using affiliate tools
- Analytics experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relevant experience
- Growing a brand across multiple digital channels
- Managing multiple, large projects simultaneously
- Identifying trends and moving fast to integrate them
- Targeting, tracking and customer segmentation
- Beating your own previous record for stats
- Working in a remote environment
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming – We truly appreciate your effort and consideration.
If you feel you’re a great fit for the Just Thrive family, then we would love to hear from you. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just Thrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.