Only $99.00 away from free shipping!
Ecommerce Operations Manager
Ecommerce Operations Manager – Full-time, 100% Remote
Are you obsessed with ecommerce and operations? Is data your main love language? Do you get excited to tackle challenges? Do you introduce yourself at networking events as a web guru?
If so, keep reading…
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, and will help lead the growth of the ecommerce business with a strong background in driving the user experience and optimizing performance.
This role is an integral part of the marketing team, and will help drive growth and success for Just Thrive on digital platforms.
- A multi-channel wellness brand that believes everyone (including pets!) deserves access to clinically-proven supplements and the opportunity to just thrive!
- 100% growth in a thriving industry: Our company has doubled in revenue each of the last three years
- A fully remote team of aces that care deeply about empowering people to take control of their health
- A budget for employee self-care and education that facilitates and encourages training, seminars, massages, etc during normal business hours
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
You have in depth experience:
- Work directly with the head of the department to ensure ecommerce initiatives are aligned with business goals
- Own and execute .com roadmap
- Continuously improve the website experience to maximize conversion and increase user engagement
- Lead the implementation of key eCom initiatives, ex: loyalty, blog, etc
- Develop and execute SEO strategies to improve organic search results and traffic
- Manage developers, software partners and external relationships
- Support Growth Marketing, SMS, Loyalty and Email marketing efforts
- Use web analytics, customer insights, trends and customer service feedback to improve the overall .com experience
- Oversee website design implementation (site navigation, checkout funnel, promotional campaigns, branding updates, etc)
- Support site navigation: up-sells, landing home/about pages, curated collections and manages on-site promotions/launches
- Works hand and hand with creative team to execute the brand narrative
- In charge of site tagging and data collection
- Track and report monthly KPI’s
You should also have:
- Strong technical exposure to web design, construction/ecommerce integration, SEO and user experience
- Successful track record leading eCom experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Successful track record in eCom project management and leading day-to-day eCom operations
- Proficient in Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Returnly, Recharge
- Experience working for high growth D2C startups
- Driven and self-motivated
- Can-do attitude and ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presenting ideas is key
- Loves to work collaboratively
- Excited to join a small and mighty team that makes a huge impact
- Prefer 3+ years of experience as eCom Operations Manager
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming – We truly appreciate your effort and consideration.
If you feel you’re a great fit for the Just Thrive family, then we would love to hear from you. Email your resume to email@example.com
Just Thrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.