You drag yourself out of bed every morning and feel sluggish and weary all day. When you look in the mirror, you look tired and… Old. Definitely older than you think you should look
The truth is that you actually might be aging too quickly. And if you’ve been dealing with a lot of stress – the kind that makes you lose sleep – it’s almost certain that your body’s aging process has sped up dramatically. (1)
But you can recapture your natural vitality by helping your body switch off stress and switch on calm clarity.
You can wake up feeling full of energy and raring to go. You can easily conquer your to-do list without breaking a sweat. And - You can dial back the aging clock for a reflection that will show how young you really are.
All it takes is a secret weapon. One designed to help your body manage stress effortlessly… and put a stop to that too-fast biological clock. A way to calm stress, upgrade sleep, and help you unlock youthfully vibrant, graceful health.
The Rapid-Aging Effects of Stress
Stress comes at you all day, every day.
From navigating rush hour traffic to managing looming deadlines to dealing with family drama, stress follows you wherever you go. And all that daily stress can have a troubling effect on your health, all the way down to the cellular level.
In fact, research shows that stress can make your cells age faster (2) and make you feel older than you are. (3) Chronic stress also contributes to a whole host of age-related issues including:
- Vision loss (4)
- Hair loss (5)
- Wrinkled skin (6)
- Type 2 diabetes (7)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) (8)
- Cognitive decline and memory loss (9)
- Weakened immunity (10)
When you’re stressed all the time, your body never has a chance to calm down and reset itself. It’s always in a state of urgency… and that takes a toll on every cell, organ, and tissue. Plus, stress interferes with restorative sleep, accelerating aging even faster.
Subpar Sleep Speeds Aging
When you don’t sleep enough or well enough, you feel it. Your day drags on. You can’t look or feel your best. (11) You’re cranky and foggy and just not yourself. And often, even after just one night of bad sleep, you can feel years older than you are. (12)
But when the stress has piled on and messed with your sleep for days… weeks… months… it can make you age even faster than you should.
Your body counts on a solid period of restorative sleep to perform repair and maintenance tasks. This clean-up time is so important that as little as a single night of insufficient sleep can age your cells. (13)
But turning down the stress and giving your body a chance to fully rest can reset that biological clock. Your cells, tissues, and organs get rejuvenated leading to a younger, healthier you.
How to Switch Off Stress and Switch On Restful Sleep
When you’re exposed to stressors all the time, it’s hard for your body to remember how to calm down. And when you can’t turn off spiraling thoughts… when your body can’t escape that “fight or flight” feeling… it’s virtually impossible to get a good night’s sleep.
But what if there was a simple way to help your body mount a proper stress response, one that was able to resolve and let your mind and body fully relax? That would allow you to fall into a deep restorative sleep. Your cells would be able to work on self-repair and recovery, staying young and bursting with good health.
The surprising solution? A unique microbe that works like a stress magician, helping your body switch off stress and switch on calm.
Meet the “Stress Magician” BL 1714™
When you think about probiotics, your first thought probably isn’t stress management. But that’s about to change.
Meet BL1714™, a probiotic strain scientifically shown to help your body mount a healthy stress response. That means you won’t be constantly stuck in emergency mode, helping you have plenty of time for rest and repair. It will feel like magic – having the burden of a seemingly never-ending stress response finally easing up.
Studies show that taking BL1714™ regularly:
- Promotes a healthy stress response (14)
- Delivers a reduced sense of daily stress (15)
- Increases theta wave activity in the brain, which promotes calmness and creativity (16)
- Supports healthy sleep quality and duration even during stressful times (17)
Turning down the volume on stress with BL1714™ brings a sense of ease that lets you and your body relax and refresh. You’ll feel rejuvenated all the way down to your cells.
Three B Vitamins Bolster Your Calm and Improve Vitality
B vitamins play a key role in wellness and youthful aging, partly due to their ability to help the body mount healthy stress responses. Your cells also rely on B vitamins to keep their “energy factories, ” called mitochondria, fully supplied with the fuel they need to function properly. (18)
Plus, your brain loves B vitamins – especially B6, B9, And B12. These nutrients are crucial for clear thinking and positive moods. (19) Your body uses these three Bs to produce a key brain chemical called GABA, the neurotransmitter that keeps you feeling calm and helps you fall asleep.
When it comes to stress management, these B vitamins really shine. Research shows that supplementing with these B vitamins helped participants feel less stressed and reduce perceived signs of stress. (20)
Refresh and Relax with Just Calm
If you’re looking to turn down the volume on stress… enjoy restful, restorative sleep… and stop feeling like you’re old before your time… your search is over.
Just Calm contains BL 1714™, the most heavily researched and scientifically verified strain available, along with a perfect combination of highly bioavailable vitamins B6, B9, and B12.
Just Calm supports easy stress management while promoting a positive mental outlook and overall feelings of well-being. This simple addition to your daily routine can help you:
- Manage stress like a champ
- Spark clear thinking
- Stop feeling older than you are
- Embrace healthy sleep
- Feel youthful and vital
It’s the ultimate action for self-care: Giving your body the support it needs to maintain a healthy stress response with Just Calm. It takes just seconds every day to add Just Calm to your regimen… but the effects of turning down stress and turning up the calm will last all day long.
>> Try Just Calm and save up to 28% off with a subscription
Not sure Just Calm is for you? We’re confident that when you take Just Calm as directed, you’ll enjoy all the benefits. But if you’re not calm and happy, we’ve got your back.
At Just Thrive we offer you complete purchase protection with a 100% money back guarantee:
Love your Just Thrive purchase, or request a refund at any time… Whether it’s 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months later… Even if the bottle is empty!
>> Test drive Just Calm 100% risk free TODAY
- Lin J, Epel E. Stress and telomere shortening: Insights from cellular mechanisms. Ageing Res Rev. 2022 Jan;73:101507. doi: 10.1016/j.arr.2021.101507. Epub 2021 Nov 1. PMID: 34736994; PMCID: PMC8920518.
- Yegorov YE, Poznyak AV, Nikiforov NG, Sobenin IA, Orekhov AN. The Link between Chronic Stress and Accelerated Aging. Biomedicines. 2020 Jul 7;8(7):198.
- Lavretsky H, Newhouse PA. Stress, inflammation, and aging. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2012 Sep;20(9):729-33.
- Sabel BA, Wang J, Cárdenas-Morales L, Faiq M, Heim C. Mental stress as consequence and cause of vision loss: the dawn of psychosomatic ophthalmology for preventive and personalized medicine. EPMA J. 2018 May 9;9(2):133-160. doi: 10.1007/s13167-018-0136-8. PMID: 29896314; PMCID: PMC5972137.
- Choi S, Zhang B, Ma S, Gonzalez-Celeiro M, Stein D, Jin X, Kim ST, Kang YL, Besnard A, Rezza A, Grisanti L, Buenrostro JD, Rendl M, Nahrendorf M, Sahay A, Hsu YC. Corticosterone inhibits GAS6 to govern hair follicle stem-cell quiescence. Nature. 2021 Apr;592(7854):428-432. doi: 10.1038/s41586-021-03417-2. Epub 2021 Mar 31. PMID: 33790465; PMCID: PMC8923613.
- Chen Y, Lyga J. Brain-skin connection: stress, inflammation and skin aging. Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets. 2014;13(3):177-90. doi: 10.2174/1871528113666140522104422. PMID: 24853682; PMCID: PMC4082169.
- Wong H, Singh J, Go RM, Ahluwalia N, Guerrero-Go MA. The Effects of Mental Stress on Non-insulin-dependent Diabetes: Determining the Relationship Between Catecholamine and Adrenergic Signals from Stress, Anxiety, and Depression on the Physiological Changes in the Pancreatic Hormone Secretion. Cureus. 2019 Aug 24;11(8):e5474. doi: 10.7759/cureus.5474. PMID: 31485387; PMCID: PMC6710489.
- Kulkarni S, O'Farrell I, Erasi M, Kochar MS. Stress and hypertension. WMJ. 1998 Dec;97(11):34-8. PMID: 9894438.
- Franks KH, Rowsthorn E, Bransby L, Lim YY, Chong TT, Pase MP. Association of Self-Reported Psychological Stress with Cognitive Decline: A Systematic Review. Neuropsychol Rev. 2022 Dec 2. doi: 10.1007/s11065-022-09567-y. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36456767.
- Klopack, ET, et al. Social stressors associated with age-related T lymphocyte percentages in older US adults: Evidence from the US Health and Retirement Study. PNAS. 2022 July. Vol. 119 | No. 25
- Oyetakin-White P, Suggs A, Koo B, Matsui MS, Yarosh D, Cooper KD, Baron ED. Does poor sleep quality affect skin ageing? Clin Exp Dermatol. 2015 Jan;40(1):17-22. doi: 10.1111/ced.12455. Epub 2014 Sep 30. PMID: 25266053.
- Sabatini S, Ukoumunne OC, Ballard C, Collins R, Corbett A, Brooker H, Clare L. Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Associations between Subjective Sleep Difficulties and Self-Perceptions of Aging. Behav Sleep Med. 2022 Nov-Dec;20(6):732-761. doi: 10.1080/15402002.2021.1994405. Epub 2021 Oct 23. PMID: 34689666.
- Carroll JE, Cole SW, Seeman TE, Breen EC, Witarama T, Arevalo JMG, Ma J, Irwin MR. Partial sleep deprivation activates the DNA damage response (DDR) and the senescence-associated secretory phenotype (SASP) in aged adult humans. Brain Behav Immun. 2016 Jan;51:223-229. doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2015.08.024. Epub 2015 Aug 31. PMID: 26336034; PMCID: PMC4679552.
- Allen AP, Hutch W, Borre YE, Kennedy PJ, Temko A, Boylan G, Murphy E, Cryan JF, Dinan TG, Clarke G. Bifidobacterium longum 1714 as a translational psychobiotic: modulation of stress, electrophysiology and neurocognition in healthy volunteers. Transl Psychiatry. 2016 Nov 1;6(11):e939. doi: 10.1038/tp.2016.191. PMID: 27801892; PMCID: PMC5314114.
- llen, A., Hutch, W., Borre, Y. et al. Bifidobacterium longum 1714 as a translational psychobiotic: modulation of stress, electrophysiology and neurocognition in healthy volunteers. Transl Psychiatry 6, e939 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1038/tp.2016.191
- Wang H, Braun C, Murphy EF, Enck P. Bifidobacterium longum 1714™ Strain Modulates Brain Activity of Healthy Volunteers During Social Stress. Am J Gastroenterol. 2019 Jul;114(7):1152-1162. doi: 10.14309/ajg.0000000000000203. PMID: 30998517; PMCID: PMC6615936.
- Moloney GM, Long-Smith CM, Murphy A, Dorland D, Hojabri SF, Ramirez LO, Marin DC, Bastiaanssen TFS, Cusack AM, Berding K, Fouhy F, Allen AP, Stanton C, Clarke G, Dinan TG, Cryan JF. Improvements in sleep indices during exam stress due to consumption of a Bifidobacterium longum. Brain Behav Immun Health. 2020 Nov 13;10:100174. doi: 10.1016/j.bbih.2020.100174. PMID: 34589719; PMCID: PMC8474585.
- Mikkelsen K, Apostolopoulos V. B Vitamins and Ageing. Subcell Biochem. 2018;90:451-470. doi: 10.1007/978-981-13-2835-0_15. PMID: 30779018.
- Mikkelsen K, Stojanovska L, Apostolopoulos V. The Effects of Vitamin B in Depression. Curr Med Chem. 2016;23(38):4317-4337. doi: 10.2174/0929867323666160920110810. PMID: 27655070.
- Young LM, Pipingas A, White DJ, Gauci S, Scholey A. A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of B Vitamin Supplementation on Depressive Symptoms, Anxiety, and Stress: Effects on Healthy and 'At-Risk' Individuals. Nutrients. 2019 Sep 16;11(9):2232. doi: 10.3390/nu11092232. PMID: 31527485; PMCID: PMC6770181.